Saturday, September 14, 2019

A Prayer for You, Especially You 

Today, I am praying for whoever is reading my blog --yes, even you, especially you. 

Dearest Lord Jesus, Fairest of 10,000 (and beyond) to my soul. 

I pray today for those who are reading my blog, either for the first time or for the thousandth time.

Please let me approach your Great Throne of Mighty Mercy asking that You would work in mysterious and miraculous ways in the lives of those leaning into these words of intimate intercession right now. 

Lord, please extend Your goodness and gentleness, yes, Your compassion and countenance in undeniable ways. Touch each heart, mind, soul, and body with the beauty of Your Holiness and with the reality of Your Wholeness. 

Meet every need, I pray, according to Your riches in Christ Jesus -- Your Beloved Son, our Precious Savior. 

Where faith is giving out, revive.

Where love seems cold, renew. 

Where kindness seems dull, recreate. 

Where hope seems gone, restore.

Lord, You alone are all we have and all we need. You alone have the wonderful Words of Life, because You are The Only Way, The Whole Truth, and The Eternal Life. So help us God. Breathe anew within each soul Your everlasting existence. 

Finally, Lord, let everyone reading my blog today know that you are both Great and Good. So Great that You exist and You existed before all time and eternity, and so Good that You reward those of us who earnestly seek You. (Hebrews 11:6)

Be our God and make us to be Your people.

In Jesus’ Name. Amen. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you King Jesus for this word from you for me this day and for the servant you spoke through. I love you My Lord