Sunday, September 29, 2019

My Specific Gethsemane Gathering Prayers

These verses formed the beginning of my opening prayer at our Sunday Night Gethsemane Gathering -- a concert of simultaneous prayer meetings across our zones -- on the Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene. (I met and prayed with our South Jersey zone.)

Psalm 139:23-24 (AMP) -- Search me, thoroughly, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me and lead me in the everlasting way. Amen.

Also, this was my specific prayer request: That love, forgiveness, and friendship would continue to strengthen in our local churches and across our district that lost souls may see Jesus and be saved. Amen. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: