Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Above All Else -- My Prayer for Your Presence 

Dearest Almighty King Jesus:

Above all else, I want to become more-and-more acquainted with You. To know You, yes, to really know You means everything, all-the-time, and for all-time to me. 

Intimacy with You, is Life to me. There is no one like You. You are so much more than I could have ever imagined. You are for me, in fact, You gave Yourself for me so I could give myself to You. 

I want to be exclusively Yours. Indeed, belonging to You brings my soul satisfaction, anticipation and exhilaration. If I know my heart, I am totally surrendered to whatever You want, whenever You ask, and wherever You direct.

I love You, Lord, because You first loved me. I owe You my whole heart, my entire life, my all-in-all. Please accept my human words as holy worship. Your Presence Matters Most to me for forever and a day... and today. 

In Your Wonderful Name, Jesus, I pray. Amen. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: