Saturday, March 2, 2019

In My Mind...

James Taylor sings a tender song to my North Carolina native heart... "In my mind, I’m going to Carolina." Honestly, most always when I hear or even think about that song, I experience tears. Yes, I can easily become homesick for things most familiar to my southern upbringing. 

However, more often I find myself homesick for the native Home of my forever soul, yes, a place called Heaven. The thought of that Eternal Destination always especially can lead me to tender tears.

This morning, a friend texted me a devotional writing titled: "HOW IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS?" Honestly, I never got past the title. It alone is enough for me to think on all day. Why? Because, I realize that only as I continue in an up-to-date, right relationship with Jesus will my eyes ever behold the sacred shores of my desired Eternal Home. It’s that simple and yes, it’s that profound. Jesus is My Way to Heaven. Yours, too. 

So, "HOW IS YOUR REALTIONSHIP WITH JESUS?" Trust me, that’s enough to keep your mind busy seeking Him all day, I pray.

At least "In My Mind... (I’m) Thinking About Home!" 

https://youtu.be/78O6--THTF0

Presence Matters Most!

That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: