Sunday, September 17, 2017

Seasons Change

As summer's breezes give way to autumn's colors, I am reminded about our own lives. Each season has its wonders and its worries. My prayer is that in every season of my life, I can turn the worries into wonders by worshiping Holy God.

This Thursday evening, doors open at our church for an evening of worship with world-renown Messianic Worship Leader, Paul Wilbur. We have 650+ free tickets available and at last count only 400+ have been claimed. Personally, I cannot understand why all the tickets are not already gone. But then again, I have been called a radical when it comes to worshiping THE KING OF KINGS! I pray there is enough evidence to convict me of such an accusation!  

I believe in my heart that too often: (1) The worries of our lives choke out the worship. And, I also believe: (2) The enemy of our souls wants this to happen because when we worship Holy God, then, His holiness, His healing and His hope becomes more visible and more available in our lives.

So, if there are empty seats at our worship event, I know these two reasons I have given will have surely contributed in successfully cheating would-be worshippers from being present for what could well have been a life-changing evening for their lives.

If you'd like to join us September 21, 2017, yes, this Thursday for what I believe is an ordained Worship Event, tickets are available at www.HopeForIsraelUSA.com if there hasn't been a rush for all them while I was writing this blogpost. :) Doors open at 6pm with a video at 6:30pm and the main event of worship starting at 7pm.

Yes, seasons change, so below are a few photos I took in our Lord's Shenandoah Valley, as autumn is arriving with its wonders, its worries and hopefully with our renewed WORSHIP OF HOLY GOD!




"Worship Only God!" Rev. 22:9 NLT

Grateful 






     

No comments: