Sunday, September 3, 2017

Faith Notes

Today, I preached a message that I sensed the Lord asking me to rewrite from April of 1996. The new title of the message is "The Gift That Jesus Requires of Us!" Mark 6:30-44 and John 6:8-9 combine to provide the foundational story for the Bible truths I shared. Yes, the story about Jesus feeding the 5,000-plus with the sack lunch of a little boy whose faith put the miracle in motion when he surrendered His all to bring honor to The Messiah. 

It's a message about giving the faith that God gave to us back to Him in partnership for miracles that will give Him glory and bring good to others.

It's been quite a few years since I distributed sermon notes to the congregation, nevertheless, today that's just what I did. And here are the notes with the blanks filled in and I pray the message will somehow minister to you.


"Worship Only God!" Rev. 22:9 NLT

Grateful

No comments: