Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Rainbow & The Lightning Bolt

Earlier this week, there was a storm in our home region of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. After the storm, friends of mine shared multiple photographs of double rainbows and the sun shining through ominous clouds, etc. All of the photographs were very beautiful and powerful. As I was away on vacation, it was very inspiring for me to see these images captured by my friends. 

But the final image I received was nothing short of miraculous. I've been a photographer most of my adult life, and this particular capture is something that is surely once in a lifetime. It was sent to me by Tom and Wanda Spangler. Tom captured the image and both Tom and Wanda were shocked when they saw the results. Wonderfully shocked! 

The Spanglers gave me permission to share the image on my social media sites. I am grateful. In the words of Wanda, "There seems to be a deep message in this photograph". I have some thoughts of my own; however, I will leave it up to you to get your own God-given, deep message from the image. 

Here it is below. Click on image for full-frame rendering and I have also added two verses of Scripture below to click on. 




Psalm 8 would make a great benediction as well for this image. Peace. 

"...and I wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful 

No comments: