Monday, June 13, 2016

My Refuge, Rescuer & Resting Place / Jim Cole Song

I've visited a lot of seaside harbors lately and across my lifetime. These places prove to be sacred for my own soul, because they remind me that Jesus is my Refuge, my Rescuer, and my Resting Place.

My friend, Jim Cole, sings a song titled "Master of This Heart of Mine". Surely, the Master of the Sea can be trusted to be the Master of our souls. 

Listen to the song by clicking the link below. Also, Jim Cole plans to be at our local church on Sunday, July 3, 2016. Join us at either 9 AM or 10:30 AM if you are available. If not you can watch and/or listen at our media link online at www.abeaconofhope.org later in that first week of July. 



"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

GOD'S WORD® Translation
my merciful one, my fortress, my stronghold, and my savior, my shield, the one in whom I take refuge, and the one who brings people under my authority

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen and Amen.