Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Please. I Plead.

On the witness stand of your life, I want to testify today. I want to plead with you a little, too.

Loving Jesus passionately is first and foremost a glorious privilege. But make no mistake about it, Loving Jesus Passionately is also quite burdensome at times.

To Love Jesus is to be concerned about what breaks His heart. To share the Lord's cares about His world going wildly after sin and embracing self-centerness is almost too heavy to shoulder at times. When we look around and see the scores of lost souls who have no concept of eternal separation from God, so they live as if they fear nothing, especially death, it's painful to the Jesus and to the people who adore Jesus. 

So what are we to do? Well, personally, I'll do like the children's Christian song declares:

"I'll Love Him better every D-A-Y!"

Yes, I realize the burden for the world will only increase, yet, I Love Jesus "so much" because He first Loved me "too much".

I don't have to Love Jesus passionately! But I get to. Oh yeah, and I want to. Please Love Jesus Passionately, too. Please. I plead.

"He gave His Life. What more can He do.
Oh, how He loves you and me."


(If image does not display fully, click on image.)

Grateful


No comments: