Thursday, September 18, 2014

"I Know Where You Live..."

Today, i am comforted by the words of Jesus spoken to and through John the Revelator. Specifically, the first five words of Revelation 2:13:

"I know where you live..." (GWT)

i am moved beyond explanation or comprehension by that declaration. To imagine The Creator and The Authority of the Universe knows where i live is wondrously overwhelming to me. 

I will think on this comforting Truth today: "The One called the Great 'I AM' knows and cares where i am!"

Shazam! 

Indeed, He is The Faithful One.
Indeed, i am The Grateful one.

me


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful He knows where I live, the struggles I have, the trials I face... He knows, and He cares.

Thanks for sharing. I needed that.

Mark

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

He loves you brother. deeply.