Saturday, January 4, 2014

Worship of The Trinity is My Reality!

It's a cold Saturday evening and I have my mind focused on the warmth of our Sunday morning worship services.

However, Old Man Winter's weather forecast is calling for frozen rain for the early morning hours and as a result surely the expected elements of nature threaten to make the commute to the local church quite challenging at best.

I pray that we will be able to gather together as a family of faith, hope, and love. Two realities are ruling my thoughts right now:

(1) I know we really need God.
(2) I also believe we really need each other as God-worshipers, too.

So, my prayer in two Latin words is "Deo Volente" (Whatever God Wants!) I do hope we get to meet together to corporately worship and praise our Almighty God, but if the weather prevents it, worship of the Trinity will still be reality in my life.

One of two things will be happening for me when morning comes:

(1) There I'll Be to Worship! 
Or...
(2) Here I am to Worship!

Grateful

No comments: