Friday, January 3, 2014

Tonight, I Am Fervently Praying For You...

You should know that tonight, I am fervently praying for you...

"Lord, I pray for each one who reads my humble writings.
Please fill them with Your maximum presence and holiness.
Bless them in ways that will cause others to wonder about You.

Meet each person exactly where they are with Your great compassion.
Lord, as this day slips slowly away, increase Your peace within them.
And tonight as they sleep, be their Faithful Healer and Forever Guard.

When the morning comes, come to each heart with Help from Above.
Make Your Amazing Grace and Love to be indescribable and undeniable.
Show Your Power in ways that will glorify You and Unify us as Your own!
In Jesus' Name. Amen."

Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

From all of us, thanks.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

As my Mom says, "Let's pray one for the other."