Saturday, January 18, 2014

"Recreate Within Me Who You Are..."

This is my sacred and solemn prayer, O Lord:

Jesus, please recreate within me "Who You are". Indeed, I must have Your Holy Spirit possessing me if I am to ever profess with pure integrity the virtues of Your Holy Character.

Only with Your Holy Presence controlling and consuming my life, will I ever be able to powerfully witness aloud in my earthly lifetime for Your eternal glory. 

I want my heart, mind, soul, and strength to continuously -- now and for forever -- cry out: "Holiness Unto The LORD!"

In the Name of...
God The Father...
God The Son...
God The Holy Spirit... ONE...
I now make my sacred and solemn  request known. Amen, Amen, and Amen.

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes to you. Then you will be my witnesses to testify about me in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” --- Promise of Jesus in Acts 1:8 GWT

Grateful 

No comments: