Monday, January 13, 2014

Journey On, Weary Pilgrim, Journey On!

Sometimes we grow weary as pilgrims journeying through this land on our way Home. My week has been somewhat wearisome. However, I will keep my face to the wind until I one day reach that worthy Land called Heaven.

As I write this blog post, I am watching the sunset in a beautiful cloud cradle of orange across the ocean. I am reminded of the life-slogan I once adopted as my own: "My dream holds to sail beyond the sunset."

Just the thought of arriving one glorious day in a place called Glory adds strength to my weariness. I pray that we will meet on that beautiful shore someday. Yes, in that Land where there will never be a bad report only glad news. 

Until then, please keep your face to the wind, anticipating a time when being weary will only be a faint memory, if that. Finally, I leave you with the Word of the Lord: "The Joy of the Lord is your Strength." Mine, too.

Journey on, weary pilgrim, Journey on.
 
Grateful  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed this has just helped me greatly.
I decided to check your blog again before turning off my computer for the night, since you hadn't posted this morning when I checked.
Only YAHWEH knows the hearts of his servants, as I was deeply weary with the same thoughts today.
Peace to you, wherever you're at, through Ha-Shem

--Esther :)

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thabnks for the confirmation. Peace. All joy. Love.