Monday, February 7, 2011

You Will Tell People About Me Everywhere

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be My witnesses, telling people about Me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. -- Words of Jesus in Acts 1:8 (NLT)

Lord, let the proof that Your power reigns in me (through The Holy Spirit) be as You have said: I will tell people about You everywhere. Lord, be in my mouth. Move my lips in the presence of others so that I will speak the truth in Love about You before souls perish. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Count it all joy. (James 1:2-4)
Grateful

6 comments:

KLW said...

A recent survey of people who referred to themselves as Christians concluded that 90% of the surveyed group rarely or never spoke to anybody about their faith in Jesus Christ. In this study, it was found of active
Christians (those who attended church about three out of four times a month), 40% of these people never talked to anyone about Christ; 35% of them rarely spoke about Christ; 13% of them spoke about Christ to their kids about once a month; and 12% spoke among their family about Christ once a week. Only 12%! What a devastating commentary on today's church.

Martin LaBar said...

On KLW's commente: I'm in there somewhere . . .

lzajane said...

Thanks for being so bold in service yesterday. I (we) all needed to hear that. My prayer is that I will become better at witnessing to those around me. Imagine what our community could be like if we all did this daily and showed people the love of Jesus.

Blessings :)

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks friends for your comments. My prayer is that I can say, "I'll be Your witness Lord, to the end of my life, only because of the faithfulness of Your powerful Holy Spirit."

Todd said...

Amen. Make it so in me!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks Brother Todd. So be it. So help us God.