Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Holy Spirit Still Speaks To Us Everything Jesus Has Said

Some say God doesn’t speak to people anymore in these days we are living in. i couldn’t tenderly disagree more. These words spoken by Jesus are the reason why:

"But when the Father sends the Advocate as My representative--that is, the Holy Spirit-- He will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you." John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Sounds like to me, God the Holy Spirit, our Lord’s representative, is still teaching and reminding -- yes, still speaking to Jesus-believers even in these days we live in, especially in these days we live in. 

On the witness stand of your life let me be the first to testify, yes, God is sometimes silent, nevertheless, God still speaks, too. 

The last two weeks as i have prepared messages from God’s Word, the Written Word has been loud and the Holy Witness has been giving me deep Jesus-teaching. The Lord is speaking to me, yes, in indescribable ways, but also in undeniable ways. 

Speak Lord, Your servant is listening. 

Pastor Kerry Willis 

P.S. In those times when it seems i am not hearing from God, i ask Him to examine my trust and my obedience. That almost always seems to bring His tender voice back alive again in my life. Ask the Advocate to speak the words of Jesus into Your life. It’s His joy-description! 


No comments: