Friday, October 29, 2021

Immediate Family With Jesus

Reading recently in Mark 3:31-35 gave to me a beautiful truth to claim. Let me share the passage and then i will share the beautiful truth given to me:

“Then His [Jesus’] mother and brothers come. Standing outside, they sent word to Him, summoning Him. A crowd was sitting around Him, and they tell Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are outside looking for You.” Answering them, He said, “Who are My mother and My brothers?” Looking at those sitting in a circle around Him, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God, he is My brother and sister and mother.” Mark‬ ‭3:31-35‬ ‭TLV‬‬

Here’s the beautiful truth given to me as i saturated in these words recorded by Mark: 

“EMBRACING [OBEYING] THE WILL OF FATHER GOD MAKES US IMMEDIATE FAMILY WITH JESUS HIMSELF!” -kww

Pastor Kerry Willis 

 

No comments: