Saturday, August 15, 2020

The Faithfulness of The Lord / A Prayer

i never want to take the faithfulness of The Lord, my God, for granted ever again. As i journey onward towards that Heavenly Home, He keeps getting gooder and gooder along the way. 

i pray now:

Dearest my Lord, My God, my Everything:

i am a great debtor to Your unwavering and unchanging faithfulness. You continue to answer prayer after prayer on my behalf, even when it seems my prayers are weak and feeble. Your love for those who are Your own is indescribable. 

Even today, as i traveled wearily along the highway of life, i was suddenly overcome with gratitude for the way You care for me. i long to gaze into Your eyes of goodness. 

i continue to be the recipient of Your amazing grace and Your loving embrace. i never want to know what living apart from Your Presence is like. That would surely be Hell for me. Truly, where You are, my Jesus, ‘Tis Heaven there.

Please continue to wear me like a garment so that Your countenance and compassion will flow to and through me to light the way Home with Hope for others. Hope is alive because You live forevermore.

O Lord, my God, let me saturate in all that You are, all of the time, until time gives way to Eternity and then let me dwell in Your House with You for forever. Amen. 

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis


No comments: