Saturday, August 8, 2020

“Jesus Knows All About Our Troubles...”

i believe one of the daily proofs that the mind of Christ is being formed within me, is the fact that i awake almost every morning with a sacred song on my mind. Usually, it’s just one line from a song that i most often have not remembered in quite a while and that line will not be satisfied until I go and search to find and to experience the entire song. 

For example, today i awoke with this line repeating itself over and over in my deepest thoughts: “Jesus Knows All About Our Troubles.” My search rendered this link below.

While the song does not begin until about the 4-minute and 45-second mark, the introduction is the maybe best set-up i have ever heard for a sacred spiritual song. i pray it moves you as much as it moves me.

i thank you Jesus. May Your Holy Spirit continue to be the Divine Disc Jockey of my spiritual life.

https://youtu.be/n-Wq8crK35A

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most! 

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: