Monday, August 3, 2020

Pray, Trust, Obey

i was blessed this past weekend to preach my first revival season since February. Because of the COVID-19 Pandenic pause, i had to cancel about five or six revivals between March and July.

The Burlington, New Jersey congregation decided they could host the event these first few days of August and still be compliant with the governor’s social distancing and cleaning requirements. It was a blessed three services together. 

i thought i was going to be preaching a three-part message series from the Psalms, however, God surprised me and shifted me into a New Testament theme. 

Saturday evening i preached from Matthew on prayer. Sunday morning i preached on trust from Mark’s Gospel account, and Sunday evening i preached on obedience from the Good News according to Luke. I preached long and passionately each of the three messages.

i don’t remember a more blessed revival season ever for me personally. Maybe because it was the first revival since all of the stay-at-home orders, etc. All-in-all i can say it was very helpful to the messenger, me. 

So, i pray: Lord, teach me to pray aright again, and to trust You without boundaries, and to obey everything You say. Amen and Amen.

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! Unity!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: