Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sundays

I love Sundays. Since I was a young boy, Sundays have been my favorite day of the week. Still are now that I am older. 

Why do I love Sundays. Sundays are the closest days to Heaven here on earth. Especially, the “worshipping The Lord part” of Sundays. And like Sundays, Heaven will be all about rest, restoration and relationships. Yes, I love Sundays. 

Here are a few photos from today, Sunday, with our daughter and son-in-law in Charlotte. 


Our daughter leading the way to worship at Elevation.


New shirt for me, so why not a new family photo!


Lucy at play. 


French pastry. 




Text used by Sarah. 


Sarah Jakes Roberts, guest speaker at Elevation.


Great quote by the Pastor. 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love. 

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: