Monday, February 10, 2020

“You Know My Name”

A favorite verse of mine comes from the Old Testament. It’s such a favorite that I once put the reference in red ink on black rubber arm bands for our local church and distributed them at a Good Friday service. I’m sure some people who received the bracelets still wear them as they proved to be a favorite to many.

Here are the sacred words from God’s Word:

“See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands...” ‭‭God speaking, Isaiah‬ ‭49:16‬ a NLT‬‬

The past few days I have been attending sessions at our USA/Canada district servant’s gathering in Florida. Worship has been led by some young souls from our Lakeland Highland Park Church of the Nazarene. 

One of the young ladies in the worship team, a vocalist named Emilee Weiss, has an especially inspiring voice and an authentic approach to the Throne as she leads us there. 

Here’s a song she sings titled “Father”. I love the song’s tender repetition of these four words: “You Know My Name!”

https://youtu.be/bYIngsjufmY

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 



No comments: