Saturday, February 1, 2020

Modern-Day Miracles...

This audio podcast is so powerful. It’s on the topic of "Modern-Day Miracles" and features Pastor Greg Laurie and Journalist Lee Strobel. I promise it’s worth your time. It’s all fantastic but you have to listen to the very very end to get the very very best part. You will actually hear a miracle happen. Trust me. I promise you will be inspired. (Thanks to my brother, BJ, for sharing this link with me.) 

Note: January 31, 2020 is podcast date. Lee Strobel, Miracles. The link below will take you to the podcast page. But not right to specific link. 

https://www.oneplace.com/ministries/a-new-beginning/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAvc_xBRCYARIsAC5QT9m4xb2eU3o3bFrhHgNldef_TQ9lUgKtZLhwAdXVIY0pfF4T0vtWU6saAiXvEALw_wcB

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: