Monday, February 17, 2020

Suffering? Trust God and Pray!

These words about suffering, trusting God and praying penned by the Apostle Paul to the church at Corinth are so tender yet powerful:

(7) I know this: that the more you suffer, the more God will bless you, and help you, and give you His joy. 

(8) I think you ought to know, dear brothers, about the hard time I went through in Asia. I was in fact crushed, overwhelmed and desperate. I feared I would never live through it. 

(9) I felt I was doomed to die and saw how powerless I was to help myself; but that was good, for then I put everything into the hands of God, Who alone could save me, for He can even raise the dead. 

(10) And He did help me, and saved me from a terrible death; and I expect Him to do it again and again.

(11) But you must help me too, by praying for me. For much thanks and praise will go to God from those who seek His wonderful answers to their prayers for my safety!

2 Corinthians 1:7-11, Living Letters

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: