Monday, February 3, 2020

Praying: “Lord, i Want to See Your Power!” 

Lately, i have been praying, “Lord, i want to see your power!” Why am i praying this particular prayer? i am praying this particular prayer because i hate when it “seems” evil is advancing and holiness is declining in this world. 

i have friends and family who desperately need to experience the power of God’s amazing grace in their lives right now. Tonight, as i was prayer-walking under the stars, i cried out to God. i have never been more certain that He heard me. It was with a real, yes, an extremely transparent voice that i approached God. i didn’t try to conceal my concern or deny the desperation of those i am interceding for.

Part of my personal prayer to the Lord, tonight, was a vulnerable, outloud reminder to God and to myself that i am still gladly sold out to Him. I declared again that i only exist so He might reveal His Powerful Presence to others through my life. 

Yes, i am surrendered to whatever God wants and i sense a renewed certainty that He wants to show His power through my life, that during my short lifetime, i might undeniably see His mighty miracles redeeming the captives, rescuing the perishing, restoring the broken, refocusing the confused and reclaiming the backslidden.

So, i am praying with all of my heart, “Show Your Power, O Lord, Our God!” 

https://youtu.be/4xebSUoveno

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis


No comments: