Friday, February 28, 2020

"Lord, Teach Us to Pray!"

In response to my call for prayer for awakening yesterday, this text came in from a praying friend and it encouraged my soul: 

"I want to do MY part for revival/awakening! Thank you for calling people to pray!"

And a pastor brother of mine sent these beautiful words of confession in response to my call for prayer:

”I am really sensing that God wants to transform our churches through prayer, but it must begin with our pastors. I am asking God to make me a man of prayer. Pray that my confidence will be grounded in the LORD and not in self.”

 Today, I continue to pray and to call for prayer for awakening as this verse motives me:

"One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples."" ‭‭Luke‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Finally, Rev. Leonard Ravenhill’s preaching on this passage is really helping me to lock onto the altar of the Lord’s mercy until an awakening happens in my lifetime. 

Here’s the link to his message:

https://youtu.be/E81KZZi40ts

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: