Thursday, May 2, 2019

Waiting Here For You (We Come in Expectation!)

As I write, it’s Thursday morning and we arrived in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, last evening. The Four Winds RV is setup as our home for four days and all details seem to be in order for my first district assembly as district superintendent. So many wonderful leaders alongside me are carrying out the details of our main event as pure worship unto Jesus The Nazarene. I am a humbled and grateful debtor to the Lord and to His church. 

Tonight, our Missions Convention kicks off "The Gathering." And, yes, while all the details seem to be in order, I am still leaning in, desiring to wholly maximize this day and make it holy. How? By embracing deep intercession as the special order of my day. "Holy Spirit, pray within me!" 

Earlier, I spoke with the host pastor, Mark Prugh, just outside the Four Winds and shared with him that: "I sense we are like the disciples in the season that preceded Pentecost. We are just waiting for His people to arrive and then for the Lord to show Himself Present."

This song is part of my deep intercessory prayer even now. Please pray with/for me.

https://youtu.be/ZBFB3cruBOQ

A bonus song that also came into my heart about midday:

https://youtu.be/tTrlbhO03Kw

Presence Matters Most!

That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: