Sunday, May 26, 2019

A Saintly Prayer 

This Sunday morning I am sitting in the old tabernacle at Erma Holiness Camp in Cape May, New Jersey, awaiting opportunity to preach my second of three messages this Memorial Day weekend. 

As the prayer team held hands and prayed up near the altar before the service, Mrs. Anna, a 92-year-old saint of the church led us in prayer with words like these:

"Lord, we are on holy ground. Come and do something unusual among us and within us. We plead the Blood over all the souls who need You. We all need more of You. May we be better for being here today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."

I embraced Mrs. Anna after the prayer time and she said: "I am old and I want to do more for Jesus. He told me to write a card of encouragement to every pastor on the Philadelphia District, so I am going to give it my best to make it happen." 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: