Friday, May 24, 2019

Your Sanctuary -- My Prayer 

Lord, my deepest desire is to be Your sanctified sanctuary for Your Presence to abide in, reside in and preside in. Let Your home be found in my heart. 

My life’s purpose is that You, my Lord, might manifest Yourself in and through me.

I have given up my right to myself to You. 

Please, let Your Precious Holy Spirit wear me like a garment -- purposefully and powerfully -- into the world. 

I am not my own, I belong to You, Jesus. I don’t have a life of my own anymore. I am crucified with You, Christ, and I no longer live, nevertheless You live in me. 

Deo Volente is my heart’s cry. Yes, "whatever You want," my God, "as You desire" is the song of my soul. 

In other words, Dear Lord, give me the desires of my heart only if my desires are one-in-the-same with Your desires. 

Oneness, yes undeniable unity with You is my forever goal, and my day-by-day goal, even my moment-by-moment goal. 

Find Your delight in my devotion to You, Almighty God.

In the Name of the One called Wonderful, I pray. Amen. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 



No comments: