Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My Mentor’s Book

My preaching mentor and dear friend, James Spruill, turns 80-years-young this year and his devotional book written with his James-like and Jesus-like son, Mark, has just been printed. I received my copy in the mail, today. Talk about the opposite of junk mail -- this is it -- Jesus mail!
The book is titled "Reflections of Our Journey" and it will surely be an inspiration to any and all who read it. You can find the book on Amazon for less than ten American dollars. What a deal!
Here’s a couple of sample sentences from the book with a photo copy of one short but powerful devotional and an image of the book cover itself.
Sampling: 
"I have learned to pay attention to today because it may be preparing me for tomorrow."
"Patience is not something that comes easy for many of us, but it is important that we learn to wait."

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People! 
UNITY!
Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: