Monday, August 6, 2018

Morning Prayer Call

Is it just me, or do you also realize your need for God more every morning? I personally need morning prayer as soon as I awake. If I could not call upon the Lord at the beginning of each day, surely I would perish by midday on my own strength, which is really  weakness.

So, it’s morning and I will now call out to my God in prayers for His mercy for another day. Join me:

Dearest Father God. For the gift of a new morning I worship You wholeheartedly with gratitude. 

Unless I could call upon you at daybreak, then I  would face certain defeat all day long. 

As the sun rises in the east so Your compassion comes to my days. I am blessed in knowing I am not alone. 

There are many uncertainties before me, nevertheless, I am convinced that You are my certain God. 

I claim Your promises to never leave me or forsake me. The promise of Your Presence is Life to me. 

If I know my own stance, I am crucified with You, Jesus, and I no longer live, yet You live in me. 

As this day begins to open up, give me Holiness for all harshness and kindness for any apathy. Shine in and through me with your grace and mercy. 

In the Wonderful Name of Jesus. I pray. Amen.



Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity, souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: