Thursday, August 2, 2018

In A Holy Land Frame of Mind

In October, Lord willing, I will make my 15th Hearts Aflame Discipleship Journey to The Holy Land. As a result, this week I've been in A Holy Land Frame of Mind, so I thought I would share some of my favorite "frames" from pilgrimages I have helped to lead in the past.

 Boy leading goats, Jericho.

 Baptizing my son, Grayson, Jordan River.

 John 21 remembered. "Do you love me?"

 Wooden boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.

 Sunrise over the Sea of Galilee.

 Mustard seed plant. Small faith brings a huge harvest.

 Wild goat, Ibis, Cliffs of Engedi at the Dead Sea.

 Valley of Elah, where David killed Goliath.

 Saint Peter's fish lunch.

 Overlooking the old city of Jerusalem.

 The Western Wall, Wailing Wall, Old City Jerusalem.

 The narrow gate leads to life and the wide gate leads to destruction. Damascus Gate of Jerusalem.

 The sheepfold, Bethlehem.

 The Place Jesus was born. Bethlehem, Church of the Holy Nativity.

 2.000 year-old olive tree, Gethsemane located on the Mount of Olives, near the Eastern Gate of Jerusalem. 

 The empty Garden Tomb, Jerusalem.

Visit our website www.HeartsAflame.org for future info on upcoming journeys. 2018 trip now closed. Next journey July 2020 to include the Bavarian Alps (Germany) for The Passion Play and then onto Israel. 

Presence Matters Most.
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: