Friday, August 17, 2018

Vision: Focus Forward

At the local church I pastored for 24 years in God’s beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, my title was “vision pastor”. Some people do not remember or may have never known why I chose that title. One day I was reading Proverbs 29:18, “Where there is no vision the people perish.” My heart was gripped immediately and I decided to choose my title from the Holy Scriptures. I never ever wanted to lose the eternal vision for souls, thus, I titled myself “vision pastor”. 

As I began to cast the vision, two words that the Lord gave me from the onset of my leadership were “Focus Forward.” These words of direction also came from the Holy Scriptures. Here is the verse in several translations. I hope it helps the eyes of your heart, today.



Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: