Sunday, August 18, 2013

Your Prayers Matter Very Much To Me

For those of you patient enough to try and keep up with my discipleship journey updates happening now in Germany, I pray that our Good God blesses you deep and wide and high and long.

It amazes me that when I was training pastors last December in the mountains of rural Haiti -- the poorest country on the planet -- I had strong Internet service to make daily reports on my blog, and even cell phone capability. 

But now in "modern-day" Germany, it's like I have to cross my fingers, pray the rosary, and just wait and see if I can even get online from one location to another. 

Oh yeah, and I have an iPhone, but it's not smart enough for Germany's network, evidently?

Just too funny. However, I honestly have no real problems to report dear friends -- only Good News to share.

Souls from Germany, France, Italy, France, Rwanda, and Romania are leaning into Jesus and He is proving to be The Bread of Life to the hungry and The Living Water to the thirsty. Right relationships with God are truly happening. It's amazing!

Your prayers have been unbelievably essential for this latest disciple-making venture. 

Listen very closely: If you sensed you needed to pray for us between 9 p.m. to midnight (Eastern Standard Time) this past Friday evening, make no mistake about it, your prayer life is on point with the Lord. Your prayers along with our own intercessions were instrumental in seeing us through one of the darkest and most violent spiritual warfare experiences imaginable. 

Let's just say, it was 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. here in The Old Country and the enemy was obviously not happy that:
(1) the name of Jesus was being lifted up and 
(2) the message of the Holy Presence of God was being shared at our spiritual retreat -- that was just barely beginning here at our faraway, mountain monastery retreat. 

When daylight finally came Saturday morning (Friday midnight on the East Coast of the USA), those of us here were finally exhaling with bright hope and blessed assurance that spiritual victory was ours. An evident breakthrough was obvious and from that point on, lives were being definitely challenged and hearts were being delightfully changed as the Kingdom was undeniably being advanced.

Well, enough for now. I am actually making this entry from my iPhone some way? In fact, it must be a miracle, because it's not supposed to be working according to the login information on my screen. 

We just enjoyed a Sunday evening with Pastor Drew and Chelsea David in Kaiserslaugtern. Tomorrow we have a full day of encouragement planned for them.

Pray all the time for all of us.

Grateful 

No comments: