Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Morning Encouragement

It's Monday morning. I have a busy few weeks staring me in the face and eyes. A friend texted me to say "The Lord reminded me to lift you up in prayer this morning". What an encouragement. My reply back to him was vulnerable and true:

"And I am grateful that the Lord reminded you to lift me up in prayer this morning. Monday mornings I always need Resurrection power." (Emphasis on always intended.)

In my devotional moments, I read these words posted by World Mission Broadcast and attributed to Paul Washer:

"Our God delights in creating out of nothing, raising the dead, and strengthening the weak. Be encouraged!"

So my prayer now is, "Lord, help me to be encouraged especially on Monday mornings, beginning today. In Jesus' name. Amen."

Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Bless you Keith. Great verse.