Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Do You Love Me?" -- Jesus

God has loved us with a demonstrated love from the very beginning. This verse is a most powerful proof of His love for us:

Romans 5:8 (GWT) Christ died for us while we were still sinners. This demonstrates God’s love for us.

So, God surely loves us. The only question remaining now is the question the Lord Jesus asked Peter in John 21 alongside the Sea of Galilee: "Do you love Me?" Do you love Jesus? Do I?

Let us love Him, because He first loved us!
Grateful

4 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Indeed!

I posted on the subject of how to love God: http://sunandshield.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-to-love-god-musings.html

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I will ever love and trust HIM!

Gene said...

We have a choice. Live life dead or live life alive. I love Jesus! I choose to Live Life Alive!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Alive indeed....