Saturday, June 15, 2013

"Joy for My Spirit"

A precious soul who read my blog post yesterday responded with these tender and touching words:

Your blog this morning was perfect for me.  I have had a "tear-stained" week but He definitely gave me the "strength to endure," "joy through my sorrow," and my tears have turned "sweet." 

My problem has not fled, but He has been with me all week.  Through the tears, He has shown me how lonely this journey can be, but I will always have one faithful friend - Jesus. 

Thank you for posting & thank Gene for sending.  It was joy for my spirit. If I may, I would like to copy this into my prayer journal as a "conclusion" for this week? 


Blessings.
Anonymous

(Permission was granted for me to post this response anonymously. And of course permission was granted for the post to be copied into the responder's prayer journal. :-)  

Grateful


No comments: