Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beautifully Mind-Blowing

As I write this blog post, I am sitting in a gathering of Middle Eastern believers in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. A dear, young pastor friend of mine from Amman, Jordan is talking about how God has been and still is working mighty miracles in his homeland through his local church. The specific stories are beautifully mind-blowing. My heart is wondrously warmed.

As the pastor wrapped up his words of inspiration to us, he said "all we need is prayer." He also added, "We don't need what humans can accomplish, only what God can make happen."

And finally, a precious child was told to give a gift to someone in the gathering. Would you believe it? She just walked over to my chair and handed the gift to me -- a shrink-wrapped CD of Christian praise music in the Arabic language.

Yes, beautifully mind-blowing, indeed!

Blessed... And...
Grateful


  

No comments: