Thursday, December 6, 2012

Urge Us to Pray

The thought that God is longing to find His home and His rest in the hearts of people will urge us to pray. All the thoughts of our weakness and unworthiness will be swallowed up in the wonderful assurance that God has spoken concerning His desire to dwell in humans hearts.
-- Andrew Murray paraphrased

“This is My resting place forever,” He said.
“I will live here, for this is the home I desired.
-- Psalm 132:14 (NLT)

Jesus replied, “All who love Me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and We will come and make Our home with each of them.
-- Words of Jesus in John 14:23 (NLT)

2 comments:

KLW said...

As John MacArthur puts it: "A true child of God then concerns himself not so much with his own plans and his own desires as he does with the determinate program and plan of God revealed in the person of Jesus Christ."

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Exclusively God's. My posture.