Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Rescued, The Rescuers

11 We also pray that you will be strengthened with all His glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, 12 always thanking the Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to His people, who live in the light. 13 For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of His dear Son, 14 Who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.
-- Colossians 1:11-14 (NLT)

As the rescued we must now become the rescuers.
-- Pastor Jeff Griffith

Let's Rejoice!
We have been rescued from the kingdom of darkness!
Now, let's rescue others by living in the Light!
Grateful


2 comments:

KLW said...

Heavenly Father, my own sins had me in a very dangerous place – in your holy presence with no one to intercede for me. My death forever was close at hand. But you stretched out your own Son’s hands to reach into my dying ways and save me. Words cannot express what I now know and feel. I thank you. I praise you. And I will do so by gratefully living for you the rest of my days. Amen!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen brother. Amen. Me too!!!