Thursday, November 8, 2012

Take Heart

After the recent political elections in the USA, I sense the Lord saying to me, "Now maybe my people will quit fretting about their presidential choices, yes, stop focusing on the White House and return their passions to Their King of Kings and renew the loyalties they should have had all along for My House."

The future of our human existence as believers and lovers of King Jesus will probably not get any "easier" in this seemingly hell-bent world, however our Lord has overcome the world. I expect the hard times will lead to new persecutions for us, but also to a plentiful Harvest of souls for our Lord's Kingdom. So, let it be so. It will be worth it all when we see Jesus.
 
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
-- Words of King Jesus in John 16:33 (NLT)

Here's a very long and inspirational YouTube:
Click here: the Gaithers - Israel homecoming2 Jerusalem - YouTube
 
Let's take heart as we anticipate an eternal harvest in our lifetimes. Then, we will see Jesus!
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

Father God, help me to never give up as I seek your will, your presence, and your help through prayer. In the powerful name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I want to surrender only to Jesus.

Martin LaBar said...

Let's hope so!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Let it be so. In Jesus' name. Amen.