Thursday, November 22, 2012

Standard of Living, Standard of Giving

If and when my income increases, it is not my standard of living that should rise, but my standard of giving. -- John Wesley paraphrased

Today let us give THANKS and keep GIVING extravagantly.

Lord, as You continue to pour out Your blessings on me, make sure Your mind, oh Christ, continues to increase in me. Indeed, I pray that Your Christlike compassion will be the proof of a pure heart within me as I cheerfully allow You to give more and more to others through my life. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

Grateful

3 comments:

KLW said...

“Give thanks to the LORD because he is good. His love continues forever. Psalm 136:1″

pastor paul said...

mike and I are feeling and experiencing your blessing and love. May God bless your faithfulness. So Special!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Have an Awesome Thanksgiving!!!