Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Go Out Weeping, Come Home Singing

5 Those who cry while they plant
will joyfully sing while they harvest.
6 The person who goes out weeping, carrying his bag of seed,
will come home singing, carrying his bundles of grain.
-- Psalm 126:5-6 (GWT)

Lord, do not let the temporary tears of earthly years cause me to lose focus of the never-ending joy that is mine now and forever, simply and profoundly because I belong exclusively to You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.  

You are Faithful... i am..
...Grateful

4 comments:

Kris said...

Ye shall reap a harvest if ye faint not! Cultivating the garden of our lives and ministry is painful but produces eternal fruit. May God continue to give us the strength to endure during our preparation season of our lives as we prepare the soil of our own lives and our respective ministries. love, kp

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen and Amen again.

Lord, of the Harvest,
place Your fire in me.
Servants You need now.
A servant I will be.
Give me the eyes of Your Spirit.
Your heart of compassion to know.
Lord of the harvest,
show me where to go.

KLW said...

There'll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear,
No more sickness, no pain, no more parting over there;
And forever I will be with the One who died for me,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

Chorus
What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be.
What a day, glorious day that will be!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I want to see Jesus for forever.