Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh, the Joys of Those Who Trust...

1 I waited patiently for the Lord to help me,
and He turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the pit of despair,
out of the mud and the mire.
He set my feet on solid ground
and steadied me as I walked along.
3 He has given me a new song to sing,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see what He has done and be amazed.
They will put their trust in the Lord.

4 Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord,
who have no confidence in the proud
or in those who worship idols.
-- Psalm 40:1-4 (NLT)

I will wait patiently for the Lord...
Gratefl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! the song you revive me seems to fit this passage. I have been listening to it almost non stop today. Lord you revive us, as we get thirsty and dry, you are there to fill us!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I only want to be filled by JESUS!