Thursday, November 15, 2012

Prayers for Peace & Deep-Crafted Encouragement

I received this inspiring e-mail from a dear brother, Keith, early today:
 
My Friend this came to my mind this morning.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (NIV)

Lamentations 3:21-24 - Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him." (NIV)

Be with us, Lord Jesus, when we walk through the valley, knowing that You went before us. It is You who suffered and died for us, to forgive us our sins and to give us eternal life. Comfort us and keep us close to You in the days that lie ahead. Give us patience to wait. Strengthen our faith so that we may profess, even in our trials, that "Jesus is Lord".

Our God is more than able! Blessed be the name of the Lord.
 
Also, yesterday, I received this heart-warming message from another dear brother, Brian:
 
I am praying for deep-crafted encouragement for you right now my friend.
 
I am Grateful. Kerry i am.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Kerry,

Let me encourage you by telling you how much I appreciate the encouraging words you so often give me! Many of those words are found right here on your blog. And you even take the time to encourage me on my blog!

Blessings to you.

KLW said...


Jesus, the mere mention of His name can calm the storm, heal the broken, raise the dead.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks friends, brothers. We really do need each other. God is good to give us all kinds of friends within the family of God. I am humbled.