Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What A Wonderful Reminder

This morning I received a message from a precious lady in our church reminding me that today is the fourth anniversary of her baptism. What a wonderful reminder from a precious daughter of God and what a wonderful way to begin the day. She also sent in her message two powerful verses from God's Word:

Jesus said, “The time has come, and the kingdom of God is near. Change the way you think and act, and believe the Good News.”
-- Mark 1:15 (GWT)

(16) I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper Who will be with you forever. (17) That Helper is the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept Him, because it doesn’t see or know Him. You know Him, because He lives with you and will be in you.
-- John 14:16-17 (GWT)

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

I still remember the day You saved me
The day I heard You call out my name
You said You loved me and would never leave me
And I've never been the same

"We Will Remember" Lyrics
by Tommy Walker

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

What a wonderful day, indeed!