Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Future is...

There is such a comforting prayer of assurance that the Psalmist teaches us to pray to our God in Psalm 31:15. The prayer reminds us that God has already been into our future and He will now surely safely lead us there. Let's pray the six-word prayer now with the Psalmist:

My future is in Your hands.
-- Psalm 31:15a (GWT)

Click here: My Life Is In Your Hands/Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir/YouTube

Weeping may last for the night, but there is a song of joy in the morning. -- Psalm 30:5b (GWT)

Blessed Assurance, Indeed!
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

Knowing Jesus will tell us that we have a purpose of
our existence and that there is something beyond
this struggles and trials of life.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

The Best of Days Are The Rest of Our Days!

Stephen said...

No doubt he is the only tour guide I trust with my future. :-)

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Lead on O KING ETERNAL!