Sunday, April 8, 2012

Not A Lie! Not a Myth! But A Living Mystery!

Lord God Almighty:
You are not a lie!
You are not a myth!
You are a Living Mystery! So Marvelous to me!

I especially remember Your thirst on the Cross,
Your sacrificial death, Your beautiful burial,
Your triumphant victory over death and hell.
Your tomb is empty so our lives don't have to be.

"I WAS DEAD! NOW I AM ALIVE FOREVER!"
Words of Jesus in Revelation 1:18

Today, Lord Jesus, I know You are my Purpose, my Peace, my Power.
And I am forever...
...Grateful (Click YouTube Below)

Click here: That Was Three Days Ago - YouTube

2 comments:

KLW said...

Many religious concepts are consistent with human thinking.
Some promise to make us gods.
Some promise many virgins.
Some promise utopia.
These concepts are consistent with human thinking.
How do you explain God's plan that includes Jesus
giving up His God status to become
a lowly man; to live a perfect life
and to die for us by our own hand
and to save us from our sins.
This is clearly not a concept that men would create.

Anonymous said...

childlike faith shines so bright