Sunday, August 29, 2010

Do We Know The Way Home?

We have to come Home to Jesus before we can go Home with Jesus. -- James Spruill

"Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way where I am going." Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father, but by Me.
-- Words of Jesus in John 14:1-6 (NRSV)


Lord, thank You for being our Way Home. Because there will be no sin in The Father's House, thanks for being our Way to find forgiveness for our sinful actions and cleansing of our Sinful attitudes. We can now know there's room for us There. We cannot adequately express our gratitude in knowing that the Way of Your Cross leads us to You and You lead us to our forever Home. Amen.

For God took the sinless Christ and poured into Him our sins. Then, in exchange, he poured God’s goodness into us! -- 2 Cor. 5:21 (TLB)

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

I'm going home, I'm going home
When my life is over I'm going home
Won't it be sweet, to rest at Jesus' feet
When my life here is over I'm going home

Hank Wiliam Sr.
I'm Going Home

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Hank got the words of that one right. We're all going home somewhere. I want to eb where Jesus is.

Thanks for the time and the invite.