Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are You Weary? Are You Sorrowing?

For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing.
-- Jeremiah 31:25 (TLB)

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you. Let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light. -- Words of Jesus in Matthew 11:28-30 (TLB)

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

" We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies emergy, power and strength."
Charles Stanley

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Good word. Grateful.